🏗️ Projects MOC
Need to focus on building better, cooler projects faster for 2023, i.e. hard robot projects.
See Software Project for thoughts.
I have this reflection about Learning and working on projects:
- When you learn lots of things, suddenly your domain of knowledge expands, and you become better equipped with knowing what tools, and where to look in order to come up with an efficient solution.
- If you don’t know much, you get stuck easily.
- However, making a Mistake is never a waste of time.
- On the other hand, it takes a lot of time to learn a new concept.
- Maybe it’s better you just drop out? bruh
The Source of truth is in code. It’s not the slides. You get to see it in action. Which is why you shouldn’t rely too much on the slides. You should just try to get code to work.