Below are some of the concepts I learned during this course. This was definitely a tough course, and I feel I didn’t learn as much because it was badly taught.
Link to course notes here.
- Rotational Kinematics and Dynamics
- Rolling Motion
- Right-Hand Rule
- Simple Harmonic Motion
Things to master
- I have trouble with some of the harder energy problems, like the polar bear sliding off the igloo problem
- The Center of Mass boat problem
- Combining momentum and energy
- Rolling Motion (completely new, I only did well on the quiz because the answer was in the textbook)
- Billiard ball problem