Courses recommended by Raghava
- definitely go over this: https://manipulation.mit.edu/
- and this: https://web.stanford.edu/class/cs326/
- This is also fundamental http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/academic/class/16741-s07/www/
Vision Stuff also this is a must: https://web.stanford.edu/class/cs231a/
I really like what this author is talking about: Please don’t get overwhelmed by how much background material there is to know! I am personally of the opinion that a clear understanding of just a few basic ideas should make you very effective here. The details will come later, if you need them.
- You can linearly interpolate on the positions
- You cannot just linearly interpolate rotation matrices. Do spherical linear interpolation on the Quaternions (SLERP)